Re: Westside Connection?

Herb Weiner

Nate,

The http://www.oregonhamwan.org website is the official website of Oregon HamWAN. Oregon HamWAN is an Assumed Business Name of the Cascade Amateur Radio Society (CARS). CARS is a 501(c)(3) organization, and is eligible to receive tax deductible contributions. This email list is operated by Oregon HamWAN.

The http://www.oregonhamwan.com website is operated by Scott Burrows, N7DOD. Although does work with the Oregon HamWAN group, the http://www.oregonhamwan.com website is not officially associated with Oregon HamWAN.

At this time, our first site planned for Oregon is at the Sylvan (KGW) tower, north of Highway 26 near the cemetery. We hope to that HamWAN operational at that site before the end of the year. Although we have considered the Stonehenge (KGON) tower, this is not our top priority at this time.

Herb

On May 20, 2019, at 9:02 PM, nate.wsales@... wrote:

Hello,
I'm a bit confused, I see both a .com and .org, and the org here: http://www.oregonhamwan.com/cell-site-hardware/ mentions a possible site at stonehedge. Is there any proposed timeline for this site? I had emailed N7DOD (The listed contact on the .org but got no response) So let me know if this is the wrong place for this question.
73,
-Nate

Join main@oregonhamwan.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.