Re: Recommended client equipment

kc7pmu@...

What is complete list of equipment required for a node?
Equipment page needs to have complete example configurations.

1. LHG XL HP5                  $79  -- from Oregon HamWAN
2. LHG mount                      15  -- from Oregon HamWAN
3. 50 ft Ethernet cable          43 -- from Amazon
4. Some sort of WiFi Access Point or switch to  attach to my network
5. Is PoE supply included with dish package or is there a different place to acquire that?
6. A mast, building, towers, or balloon to hoist the unit to a suitable elevation

So I need to pay the $94 via PayPal to the donation link and order the CAT6 outdoor cable from Amazon?

Thanks,
Paul Thutt
KC7PMU

Join main@oregonhamwan.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.