Announcing the First HamWAN Sector in Oregon

Herb Weiner

A week from today, on Saturday, January 4, 2020, at the CARS (Cascade Amateur Radio Society) Annual Meeting and Party / Potluck Dinner, we will be announcing the first HamWAN Sector to be deployed in Oregon. Rob Salsgiver, NR3O, key member of the Puget Sound Data Ring HamWAN Network in the Seattle area, will be the featured speaker. The meeting is open to the public, and we invite everyone interested in Oregon HamWAN to attend. For details, please refer to the attached flyer.

Herb

Join main@oregonhamwan.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.