Re: Announcing the First HamWAN Sector in Oregon

Chris Robinson KF6NFW DMR ID 3153250

any chance this will be video'd and posted to youtube or somewhere we can watch and learn from?

Sincerely,
 Mr. Chris A. Robinson
 KF6NFW / WQOQ661

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 9:05 AM Herb Weiner <herbw@...> wrote:
Yes, Nate. We will post an announcement after the event.

Herb

On Dec 29, 2019, at 1:16 AM, KJ7DMC <nate.wsales@...> wrote:

That's great news! For those who won't be able to attend, will there be more information on the sector available online?

Cheers,
-Nate

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019, 9:44 AM Herb Weiner <herbw@...> wrote:
A week from today, on Saturday, January 4, 2020, at the CARS (Cascade Amateur Radio Society) Annual Meeting and Party / Potluck Dinner, we will be announcing the first HamWAN Sector to be deployed in Oregon. Rob Salsgiver, NR3O, key member of the Puget Sound Data Ring HamWAN Network in the Seattle area, will be the featured speaker. The meeting is open to the public, and we invite everyone interested in Oregon HamWAN to attend. For details, please refer to the attached flyer.

Herb

Join main@oregonhamwan.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.