AREDN MESH Flash Party-- Saturday 9-Noon in Tigard

K7ICY/ Ken Tolliver

Hi:

As you know, we switched from HamWAN to AREDN Mesh awhile back.
Were getting ready for some installs and need to get the equipment ready.
We need a few helpers.

If you have the time, swing by the LDS North Dakota Meetinghouse in Tigard (Take the Greenburg Exit from 217)..
Saturday Morning-- 9-Noon
Bring a Laptop, extension cord, and Ethernet Cable.
Experts will be there to help you (and me) figure out how to Flash things.

We will be Flashing the AREDN Mesh Firmware onto the equipment to be installed at St. Vincent Hospital and other sites.
If you have some AREDN Mesh Equipment bring it too. If it isn't Flashed yet, you can do it there.
Those MikroTik LHG Dishes that we had sold for HamWAN are likely compatible with being Flashed with AREDN Mesh.
Everyone likes Show & Tell time.

Address of the North Dakota Chapel:
11065 SW North Dakota Street
Tigard OR 97223

9AM to Noon (Could end early if we get our work done)

Hope to see you there,
73

Ken Tolliver
503-544-7945