AREDN Mesh Install at St Vincent's Hospital -- Need Volunteers Sat July 23rd 7:30 AM

K7ICY/ Ken Tolliver

The St Vincent Hospital Roof AREDN Install has been set for Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 7:30 AM
Starting early to try to beat the heat on the roof.
If you can help with this please let me know ASAP.
I have to get a list of volunteers in very quickly.

Will be:
Running Shielded CAT5 Cabling
Terminating Cabling
Installing 320 Watt Solar Panel and its attachments
Extending the Antenna Mounting area-- with Unistrut
Attaching new Antenna Mounts to the Unistrut
Populate Power/Switch/Router Outdoor Box
Need somebody to go up a 10 foot ladder
Installing and Aiming the AREDN Mesh Devices
Bottled Water and Cold Snacks will be provided

Expect it to run from 7:30AM to 10:30 or 11AM.

If you can help please let me know ASAP by either Text to 503-544-7945 or Email to ktolliver@...
I'll put you on the list for security to use making badges or some such nonsense.

73

Ken Tolliver
K7ICY
503-544-7945