Topics

Conference room to discuss our research topic

Ken et al,

Can we use the Church of Jesus Christ of LDS to hold a discussion on our research topic on Asterisk Telephone System and Network Planning?

Alternately, does anyone else have a room, ideally with a white board, that could be used to kick-off our group's discussion?

--
-mike glidewell
425michael@...

K7ICY/ Ken Tolliver

To All Research Groups:

I have keys and alarm codes to the Bishop's Storehouse and Radio Room on 82nd Ave (10420 SE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97222) . It has a good conference room and large white board. Also has a 50+ inch TV Screen to display computer presentations on.

So it can be scheduled most evenings, or Saturdays.

It does not currently have HamWAN Connectivity. Probably could if we put a dish on top of the Radio Tower though.

If you guys set a date for your meeting, I can verify no one else will be using it then.

Ken
503-544-7945