Topics

Conference room to discuss our research topic

Ken et al,

Can we use the Church of Jesus Christ of LDS to hold a discussion on our research topic on Asterisk Telephone System and Network Planning?

Alternately, does anyone else have a room, ideally with a white board, that could be used to kick-off our group's discussion?

--
-mike glidewell
425michael@...

K7ICY/ Ken Tolliver

To All Research Groups:

I have keys and alarm codes to the Bishop's Storehouse and Radio Room on 82nd Ave (10420 SE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97222) . It has a good conference room and large white board. Also has a 50+ inch TV Screen to display computer presentations on. 

So it can be scheduled most evenings, or Saturdays. 

It does not currently have HamWAN Connectivity. Probably could if we put a dish on top of the Radio Tower though.

If you guys set a date for your meeting, I can verify no one else will be using it then. 

Ken
503-544-7945

From: oregonhamwan@groups.io <oregonhamwan@groups.io> on behalf of mike glidewell <425MICHAEL@...>
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 10:22 AM
To: oregonhamwan@groups.io
Subject: [oregonhamwan] Conference room to discuss our research topic

Ken et al,

Can we use the Church of Jesus Christ of LDS to hold a discussion on our research topic on Asterisk Telephone System and Network Planning?

Alternately, does anyone else have a room, ideally with a white board, that could be used to kick-off our group's discussion?

--
-mike glidewell
425michael@...

For the Network Planning Team (NPT) and the Phone System group I suggest a a meeting Saturday, 4May, 1-5 5pm at Bishop's Storehouse and Radio Room on 82nd Ave (10420 SE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97222). Reply if in favor or suggest an alternate date/time.

This would be kick-off and planning meeting to ensure we are focusing our resources. Suggested topics for the meeting:

1  Overall plan with schedule and milestones
2  Identify and assign specific actions

-mike

Herb Weiner

Thanks for getting this started, Mike. I am not available that afternoon, but I am available that Saturday morning, if that works for everyone.

Herb

On Apr 27, 2019, at 9:21 AM, mike glidewell <425MICHAEL@...> wrote:

For the Network Planning Team (NPT) and the Phone System group I suggest a a meeting Saturday, 4May, 1-5 5pm at Bishop's Storehouse and Radio Room on 82nd Ave (10420 SE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97222). Reply if in favor or suggest an alternate date/time.

This would be kick-off and planning meeting to ensure we are focusing our resources. Suggested topics for the meeting:

-mike

Eric Johnson, N7ENG

Hey all,

I would be available Saturday morning for a planning meeting.
We can go over what the Seattle people have done and possibly what we can do better.

I'm unable to meet after in the afternoon that day.

Ken, let me know if and who else might be able to make it.

Eric
N7ENG

On Sat, Apr 27, 2019, 09:21 mike glidewell <425MICHAEL@...> wrote:

-mike

kc7pmu@...

I am unable to attend this weekend as I am attending the ARES leadership conference in Sisters. 

Paul

Bruce Schafer

I'm in British Columbia for 3+ weeks.

Bruce, AA7PB

On Sun, Apr 28, 2019, 8:45 PM <kc7pmu@...> wrote:
I am unable to attend this weekend as I am attending the ARES leadership conference in Sisters. 

Paul

Decided to have the meeting in the morning, Saturday, 4May 9AM - 1PM at Bishop's Storehouse and Radio Room on 82nd Ave (10420 SE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97222).  Ken T, pls add this meeting notice to our Groups.io calendar.

Meeting f
or the Network Planning Team (NPT) and the Phone System group.

-mike
HH4714
425michael@...

Herb Weiner

Mike,

I have added this to the Oregon HamWAN Calendar on groups.io.

Herb

On Apr 29, 2019, at 12:55 PM, michael glidewell - af7qy <425MICHAEL@...> wrote:

Decided to have the meeting in the morning, Saturday, 4May 9AM - 1PM at Bishop's Storehouse and Radio Room on 82nd Ave (10420 SE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97222).  Ken T, pls add this meeting notice to our Groups.io calendar.

Meeting f
or the Network Planning Team (NPT) and the Phone System group.

-mike
HH4714
425michael@...

Great, tnx Herb!

Donna Herron, AG7MO

Are you all still looking for a climber?  One of our NETs (ex-military in green fatigues and climbing helmet in photos) wants to become a HAM, is a climber of just about anything and very fit.  However, he is an architect that travels to projects and not available at times.  If you are still looking, I can ask him for you and if he is interested put him in contact with one or more of you.   Or, he may know someone in his group that would be interested.

Donna Herron, AG7MO

MKNA Past-President\Secretary & NET co-Team Lead

Markham Neighborhood Association, Inc. (MKNA)

7688 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR 97219

Markham.President@...

(503) 452-0000 or (503) 351-1888

www.MarkhamNeighborhood.com

NET: website  |  twitter  | facebook  |  publicalertstumblr

NETs Log hours at: https://www.volgistics.com/ex2/vicnet.dll?FROM=54535

From: main@oregonhamwan.groups.io <main@oregonhamwan.groups.io> On Behalf Of Herb Weiner
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 1:39 PM
To: main@oregonhamwan.groups.io
Subject: Re: [oregonhamwan] Conference room to discuss our research topic

Mike,

I have added this to the Oregon HamWAN Calendar on groups.io.

Herb

On Apr 29, 2019, at 12:55 PM, michael glidewell - af7qy <425MICHAEL@...> wrote:

Meeting for the Network Planning Team (NPT) and the Phone System group.

-mike
HH4714
425michael@...