Enable Groups.io Databases and Wiki?

Chris Arnesen

Could we get the Databases and Wiki options enabled here on Groups.io so we can start getting our teams set up?  I think the permissions just need to be changed so that members can create/manage new ones.

Also, if Ken could post a list of the teams and the people in them it would be a big help too!

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen, KU7PDX
Hillsboro, Oregon

Herb Weiner

Chris,

Thanks for your recommendation. I have enabled these permissions.

Herb

On Apr 23, 2019, at 10:15 AM, Chris Arnesen <chris@...> wrote:

Could we get the Databases and Wiki options enabled here on Groups.io so we can start getting our teams set up?  I think the permissions just need to be changed so that members can create/manage new ones.

Also, if Ken could post a list of the teams and the people in them it would be a big help too!

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen, KU7PDX
Hillsboro, Oregon

Chris Arnesen

Awesome! That should help out a bunch with collaboration, thank you!
--
Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen, KU7PDX