Topics

Oregon HamWAN T-Shirts

Herb Weiner

We have a new supply of embroidered Oregon HamWAN T-Shirts that we will be bringing to Oregon HamWAN events. T-Shirts are light blue, 100% cotton, Hanes or Gilden. Prices are $15 each for sizes S - XL. Size 2XL (available by special order only) is $17, and size 3XL (available by special order only) is $20. These T-Shirts are donated (by me), so 100% of the proceeds go to support Oregon HamWAN.

Herb

Put me down for one (1) Large T-shirt pls. Thanks for being so generous.
-mike g

Eric Johnson, N7ENG

Ill take a Medium and Large please!
With extra fries ^_^