Topics

Tower Climber

Chris,  Since you signed up for the Certified Tower Climbers Resource, I think you should answer Ms. Herron's post in the "Conference room to discuss our research topic". I would suggest at least take her info into our files as I don't believe we have an immediate need.

Donna Herron, AG7MO
Apr 29

Are you all still looking for a climber?  One of our NETs (ex-military in green fatigues and climbing helmet in photos) wants to become a HAM, is a climber of just about anything and very fit.  However, he is an architect that travels to projects and not available at times.  If you are still looking, I can ask him for you and if he is interested put him in contact with one or more of you.   Or, he may know someone in his group that would be interested.

Donna Herron, AG7MO

MKNA Past-President\Secretary & NET co-Team Lead

Markham Neighborhood Association, Inc. (MKNA)

7688 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR 97219

Markham.President@...

(503) 452-0000 or (503) 351-1888

www.MarkhamNeighborhood.com

NET: website  |  twitter  | facebook  |  publicalertstumblr

NETs Log hours at: https://www.volgistics.com/ex2/vicnet.dll?FROM=54535
--
-mike glidewell
425michael@...

Chris Arnesen

Wow, I completely missed that post! Thanks Mike!

Hi Donna,

If they are a certified tower climber we would love to get their contact info, thank you!
--
Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen, KU7PDX

Donna Herron, AG7MO

Chris and the OregonHamWan group:

I received a reply from Mike Rueter (rueter.michael@...) who is on our NET and is a climber.  Apparently, there are different types of climbers so he is not sure what you want compared to what he does.  Therefore, I am providing his email so you can reach out to him and figure out if you can help one another.  Mike is not a HAM yet but has shown interest in obtaining his license when he can fit it into his work schedule.  Maybe some bi-directional mentoring would work out here.  Your call.  That’s all I can do to help you on that topic.

Donna Herron, AG7MO

MKNA Past-President\Secretary & NET co-Team Lead

Markham Neighborhood Association, Inc. (MKNA)

7688 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR 97219

Markham.President@...

(503) 452-0000 or (503) 351-1888

www.MarkhamNeighborhood.com

NET: website  |  twitter  | facebook  |  publicalertstumblr

NETs Log hours at: https://www.volgistics.com/ex2/vicnet.dll?FROM=54535

Wow, I completely missed that post! Thanks Mike!

Hi Donna,

If they are a certified tower climber we would love to get their contact info, thank you!
--
Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen, KU7PDX
Hillsboro, Oregon

Chris Arnesen

No problem! I'll reach out to him directly.

--Chris, KU7PDX